AMM-SD1 Software Distribution and Updates
Latest Version: V1.9.15
Software for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Download Windows Installer (V1.9.15)
Version 1.9.15 - Bug fixes:
Corrected an issue where, when restoring the monitor window after minimization, the software did not release a GDI object. Over time, this can cause the system to either run out of GDI objects, or to terminate the modulation monitor program.
- Windows Installer (V1.9.12)
Version 1.9.12 - Bug fixes:
1) Corrected latency problem on some computers.
2) Corrected the meter calibration function
NOTE: This update release will perform a one-time meter calibration for each window size you select. This takes about 20 seconds. It is one-time only, per window size selected.
- Windows Installer (V1.9.8)
Version 1.9.8 - New Features and Bug fixes:
1)When using multiple modulation monitors, a specific monitor could not be assigned to a profile. Switching monitors would sometimes result in a crash.
2) Changed the meter calibration function
NOTE: This release will perform a one-time meter calibration for each window size you select. This takes about 20 seconds. It is one-time only, per window size selected.
- Windows Installer (V1.9.7)
Version 1.9.7 - 1)Corrected a problem in the help. Help should now display properly on all operating systems.
2) Added a selectable sweep rate to the scope display.
- Windows Installer (V1.9.4)
Version 1.9.4 - Changed the network communications protocol. If you are using the monitor for remote readings, all copies of the modulation monitor software must be upgraded. 2) Added a meter speed calibration feature. 3) Added a High Carrier Level error indicator
- Windows Installer (V1.9.2)
Version 1.9.2 - When accessing remote modulation montitors, reduce the network bandwidth to 15k bits per second when no carrier is present. 2) Changed the frame on the main monitor window
- Windows Installer (V1.9.1)
Version 1.9.1 - Added triggering to the scope display. Triggering levels and slope (negative or positive) can be set.
1) Correct a sound buffer underrun problem when playing demodulated audio via the modulation monitor on a local system.
2) Correct an intermittent networking problem, which would occasionally prevent modulation monitors from connecting to a remote monitor to display modulation and play demodulated audio remotely.
3) Correct a problem where the window placements and sizes may not be stored for individual profiles.
4) Improved the help system; Expanded find/search should be available on Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10. Added some expanded help sections for Remote monitoring and monitoring several stations at the same time.
- Windows Installer (V1.8.5)
Version 1.8.5 - Expand support for multiple Modulation Monitor profiles, each with independent settings for remote hostnames, ports, window sizes, etc. Use a command line argument to select a particular profile. Example: modmon 2 will start the modulation monitor and use (or create) profile 2.
Add an "Auto Connect" feature for connecting to remote hosts when the Monitor starts up.
Correct problem in the "Low Carrier Level" indicator which would very occasionally falsely report the carrier as low, when in fact the carrier level is OK.
- Windows Installer (V1.8.4)
Version 1.8.4 - Provide support for multiple Modulation Monitor profiles, each with independent settings for remote hostnames, ports, window sizes, etc. Use a command line argument to select a particular profile. Example: modmon 2 will start the modulation monitor and use (or create) profile 2.
- Windows Installer (V1.8.3)
Version 1.8.3 Allows setting of the network port for remote modulation monitoring.
- Windows Installer (V1.8.1)
Version 1.8.1 adds functionality to notify the user if the data level coming from the hardware interface is being reduced or attenuated by the host computer.
- Windows Installer (V1.7.3)
Additional buffering changes for remote access.
Support for systems with more than 20 audio devices (virtual or physical) installed or configured.
- Windows Installer (V1.7.3)
Version 1.7.3 greatly improves packet buffering for remote access.
- Windows Installer (V1.7.2)
- Windows Installer (V1.6.5)
- Windows Installer (V1.6.4)
- Windows Installer (V1.6.2)
Radio Engineering Associates Inc.
75 Mirror Lake Dr
Mirror Lake, NH 03853